I created an "on notice board" from www.shipbrook.com to brief the hottest topics among Chinese people. I love comedy center and Stephen Colbert, particularly the South Park.
1. Tibetan riot: the incident happened in the roof of the world had attracted so many attentions all over the world. But it's a difficult issue to be discussed on by Chinese.
2. Beijing Olympics: though many leaders of the world tend to refuse to attend the ceremony of Olympics games and so many people boycott, I still look forward to watching these games will be launched smoothly to see how a communism China shows off its achievements of socialism.
3. Torch relay: it had met some "little" problems. The forever right party couldn't understand why so many people oppose it, so the party still keep carrying forward the spirits of forever right and likely represents the people of the whole world to define the protest illegal and offense to the feelings to the whole world. I was unintelligibly represented even if I didn't express the feelings. The party is angry and the consequence will be serious. Don't protest and shut up your fucking mouths.
4. Democracy: democracy is a good thing, a scholar of the system wrote. However, the distance to democracy is yet so far to reach. They argued that China is implementing socialism "democracy", which has Chinese characteristics and there never been such democratic system. Democracy in the United States is not real democracy, and that in Japan hybridized Taiwan either, only China is authentic.
5. Inflation: the CPI index is growing like mushroom, and prices of all goods are rising, but the salary still keeps such stable like diamond which is the most stable substance in the world. CCTV is still that CCTV. The son of bitch TV said inflation had no influences on people's life and everyone could tolerate. It's thousands of kilometers away from CCTV, or I will use the bandage to close the damn mouths.
6. Stock disaster: the stock indexes fell to the newest low. 18,000-30,000 billion Yuan of money has evaporated. The rainy season is making so many people upset. The stock investors are crying and tears like the rain.
7. Information control: the information control made unhappy between me and a friend of mine. He believed in the propaganda, but I didn't. The information control has made me lost friendship, so I cried for the pitiful China, a nation deeply harmed by lies. The authorities always lie to me, and this time I did't make preparation to accept what the government said.
8. Nationalism: I don't like nationalism, which makes people ugly. But some other people like it as if it is the best wine in the world. They collectively attacked Mr. Chang Ping from Southern newspapers, saying he was a traitor. Will the Culture Revolution come again, I hope not.