2007年12月11日星期二

Blogspot unblocked in some parts of China

Snap1 I heard the news from Danwei, which reported blogspot is unblocked in Beijing. It inspired me to make a try, so I closed all of the proxy tools like gladder and Hotspot Shield, and input my blog URL http://amoiist.blogspot.com/. It was unexpected that the page can be visited without any proxy. It was the first time since blogspot.com was blocked in China. I think blospot.com maybe unblocked in some parts of China including Xiamen where I live.

I hope the readers can report here whether blogspot can be visited without assistance of proxy at your location. But don't be too optimistic, because blogspot has been blocked and unblocked for countless times, maybe it will be blocked soon, so I will never uninstall all of the proxy tools which has been installed in my computer. I always said the GFW like females who have physical cycle called menstruation, must block and unblock some websites at intervals. Danwei said it's a ongoing saga. Quite ridiculous.

Plus: I found wikipedia is still blocked here.

Update: less than 12 hours after blospot was temporarily unblocked, it was blocked again in Xiamen, 8: 50 am, Dec. 12, 2007.

没有评论: