2007年12月29日星期六

Happy New Year

Hello! Everyone, today is 29 Dec, 2007. It approaches to the New Year of 2008. I will get three days off, maybe in these days, you can't see me on the internet, so I use the following video to wish you Happy New Year in advance. Thank you for this year's support and understanding. I quite like this song, Happy New Year, which is sung by ABBA, a Sweden brand. When there comes a new year, I will listen to this song wherever I live and whenever I do. It was quite old a long, maybe older than my age, but this song always touched my heart. When we sing this song, a new day will begin and no regrets will leave behind us.

In this year, I have made many friends from the worldwide, expanding the relationship to the world. Someone has given me great support. I will say thank you again and Happy New Year, my friends.

Best regards
Peter Guo

没有评论: